Are you living everyday in pain? Do you struggle to even get out of bed in the morning? Have you been in a recent auto accident? Has your quality of life deteriorated drastically? Well, struggle with pain no more! Denver Chiropractic, a leading Denver Chiropractor, can help you manage your pain today. Denver Chiropractic offers a variety of programs and services to manage your pain including chiropractic, acupuncture, massage therapy, orthotics, graston tech., cold laser, kinesio tape, electric stimulation, sports physical, and public speaking. Denver Chiropractic can alleviate pain associated with back pain, neck pain, car accident injuries, sports injuries, headaches, whiplash, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, postural syndrome, numbness/tingling, SI joint dysfunction, muscle knots, leg length inequality, herniated discs, nerve pain and maintenance.
Denver Chiropractic provides an unmatched experience to any other Denver Chiropractor. The facility is clean and easy to find, the staff is friendly and helpful, and scheduling an appointment is a cinch! Located off 39th and Federal, this central location is close to I-70 and I-25 and offers free parking. Dr. Trent Artichoker MS, DC is an industry leader in chiropractic services and maintains countless credentials including:
- Doctor of Chiropractic from the University of Western States in Portland, OR
- Whiplash and Brain Trauma Graduate from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego in San Diego, CA
- A Masters of Science in Anatomy from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor in Chemistry from Colorado State University in Pueblo, CO
- Professional Teaching Certificate from Adams State College, Centennial BOCES in Longmont, CO
- Graston Technique from the University of Western States in Portland, OR
Denver Chiropractic accepts a variety of financial plans including health insurance, workers compensation, liens, victims compensation, long term payment plans, and prepay 15% & 20% discount. The chiropractic pain management programs at Denver Chiropractic have worked for thousands of people. See how their proven methods can reduce your pain today and improve your quality of life at 303-455-2225 or visit us online at www.denvercoloradochiropractic.com.