For many involved within the online marketing world, it can seem quite difficult to determine your true Return Of Investment through digital analytics. What is the true incremental impact of your bottom line for investment? Occam’s Razor shows us how this calculation can be possible:
Although this is just a quick computation of return on investment, it can give you a very good understanding of your overall efforts. To learn about this calculation more in depth, view the original post from Occam’s Razor.
To learn more about properly tracking analytics, increasing you online popularity through search engine optimization, and enhancing your website conversion rate, talk with us at Seogon Technologies. We’ll show you how to get the most out of your online marketing efforts. Contact us today at (720)230-7305.
What is the Best CRM Software?
This is a question we have been asking around our office for several months now. It is finally time to upgrade to a new CRM system that can handle all of our needs. As our team, client base and number of leads grows each week, we need to make sure that we are taking excellent care of each different sector of our business.
We have looked at the ones you hear about all the time; Zoho, SalesForce, Sugar, etc. All seem to have pros and cons as well as some bias opinion based on who wrote the information. So now we turn to you to help! Has anyone used and been very happy with a CRM system for small – medium sized business?
What is the Ideal Bounce Rate for a Website?
I get this question quite a bit from current clients, prospects, and even people walking down the street or in the local bar. Technically the perfect bounce rate would be 0%, meaning that every visitor that comes to your website stays there, browses, and then turns into a customer…unfortunately that’s never the case. There is not a perfect answer to this question because every website and industry is different. In most cases you definitely want to be under 50% and in a perfect world 20′s would be great.
One of the things to keep in mind about SEO and bounce rate is that the more SEO you do and the higher you rank, you will probably increase your bounce rate a little in the beginning. As you tailor your campaign based on analytics data you can start to remove certain words and phrases that aren’t working as well and target those that are. The best thing to do is monitor analytics closely and find out which visitors are leaving so that you can correct it. Use Google’s in page analytics to determine viewing patterns and keep an eye on keywords that produce the highest bounce rate.
For a free analysis of your website and a more in depth review of your bounce rate, contact us, we would be happy to give you more specific insight to your website.
Dont Lose Sight of Your Goals in 2013; much less the first week
Statistically, only about 8% of Americans reach the goals they set, and only approximately 10% of people that set resolutions keep them past the first month. If you want to achieve your goals this year, here are a few ideas and resources that might help.
1. Break your goals down into smaller parts – so many people set a goal to lose 50 lbs in a year, which is a fantastic goal in theory. By accomplishing this you could completely transform your life; more energy, better love life, happier relationships, boosted self confidence, promotion at work, the list goes on and on. Most people find it hard to follow through with their goal after a month when they have only lost a couple pounds and the goal seems hopeless. Break your goals down into smaller parts and set up a reward system for each milestone hit.
2. Write down your goals – don’t just make your goals in your head and keep them there, write them down. Put a small list with your goals in front of you all the time; on your bathroom mirror, in your wallet, on the fridge, even the dashboard in your car. In order to achieve a goal you have to make many small decisions and steps toward that goal every single day. We all live busy lives and its easy to make decisions that aren’t in line with our goals if they aren’t in front of us all the time.
3. Act as though it is impossible to fail – Humans are a fantastic specimen and we have the awesome ability to find or create any situation or thing that we want, just look at Richard Branson, Tony Robbins, Bill Gates and the other’s that never listened to anyone that said ‘it’s not possible.’ You can achieve any goal that you set your mind to and work towards every day. Take action towards your goals and fully believe that you have already achieved it and you will be amazed at how quickly you can achieve anything.
Check out this great little video by Tony Robbins on goals.
Make 2013 the best year of your life!
This article is a great write up on optimizing your site for your customers. Asking your self these questions for each page will help put your web site on the right track. In the article Katelyn Wheaton suggests to:
“Go through your pages and ask yourself the following questions:”
1. What is the purpose of this page?
2. What drove the customer to the page?
3. Does the information on the page answer the customer’s intent?
4. What do I want the customer to do with this information or where do you want the customer to go next?
By answering these questions you can gain some insight and focus on where and what you are trying to achieve with your visitors.
Seogon Technologies wants to keep you up to date with the latest information about web site development and marketing strategies. Contact us to learn more about internet marketing and how we can encourage you to be found on all search engines organically through professional SEO applications.
“What Do I Look for When Shopping for an SEO Company?”
I get this question more than a few times per month, whether it be from friends and family or a potential client that wasn’t the right fit for our SEO services for one reason or another. Here are a couple quick tips when selecting an SEO company.
1. Ask for results of current clients, the proof is in the pudding – An SEO company should be proud of what they have done for their existing clients, and they should be happy to share some of those results with a potential new customer. There are no real secrets in our industry, so anyone that tells you that every one of their clients wish to remain anonymous should make you suspicious.
2. Link Building – Everyone knows that link building is an important part of an SEO campaign. Everyone also knows that Google doesnt like spam, ask them for a brief strategy on how they will build links for your site. If they use automated software for link building, its likely to hurt your rankings more than help them.
3. Do Your Own Research – check out the company online, read reviews and ask for a couple of references. Ideally it would be nice to talk to some of their clients that rank at the top.
These are a few of the things to look at when selecting an SEO firm. Make sure to do your homework on any company before you hire. In the world of SEO, hiring the wrong company could destroy your website rankings and your wallet.
As search engine algorithms continue to evolve, it can be difficult to know what is needed to keep up with the times. What do you need to do to get your website on top? What SEO strategies should you use more than others? Although there may not be one simply answer, certain tactics can work quicker than others. One of these strategies involves Google’s recent algorithm update regarding the importance of fresh web content.
For years, it was enough to simply write your page content and virtually leave it alone. Now, a website that Google feels has been stagnant for a long time, may be thought of as less-relevant. If you can’t remember the last time you updated your web content, it’s probably time to do so.
Content freshness does not need to be achieved on a daily, or even weekly, basis. Google simply wants to know that your website is not old and out-of-date. Let the search engines know that you’re still relevant and have something to say by updating your pages from time to time.
Although updating your content is most likely not the only thing that’s going to get you to the top of the list, it can play an important role within your rankings. Combine this with the rest of your SEO strategies, and you’ll have a recipe to be proud of.
To learn more about professional SEO and what is needed to get you to rise above the competition, contact Seogon for a free consultation. We’ll analyze your website, see where you currently rank, and show you what needs to be completed in order to stand out above the crowd.
Professional SEO Tips From Seogon Technologies
Recently, Google publicly released a few algorithm changes that have taken affect within their online ranking process. Arguably one of the most important changes revealed is the heightened importance of content freshness of your website. It has been known for a while that periodic updates to your website have a positive correlation with rankings, although this announcement from Google shows an even greater importance of doing so.
What does this mean exactly? Simple- if you website’s content has stayed stagnant for a while, you are falling behind. Subtle onsite changes such as re-wording sentences, refining paragraph information, and additional relevant information is more necessary than ever. These updates do not need to be made weekly, although if you have gone month after month without any changes, now it the time to freshen up.
Seogon Technologies is happy to inform you about professional SEO tips such as this in order to help your rankings. We understand that the world or search engine optimization is vast and every little bit helps. For more information about how we can increase your business’s professional SEO services, contact us for a free consultation.
In order to help people out, we are looking for your questions on SEO and ways that we can help you improve your sites Search Engine Optimization. We will answer as many of the questions as we can about how to better optimize your website.
What are your most challenging aspects of SEO?
What questions have you had that you just cant seem to find the answers to?
We are here to help!!
Many people want to increase their SEO efforts but simply don’t know where to begin. If you fall under this category, keep reading. Seogon Technologies wants you to know of simple ways to increase your SEO efforts- and fresh content is an excellent start. (more…)